Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Twisted Kits


Twisted Sistah Kits




Twisted Sistah Choker kits are  now available in my Etsy store for those of you enrolled (or planning on enrolling) into my online jewelry workshop over at www.creativeworkshops.ning.com.  Workshop starts September 10th.  

Kits include all sorts of goodies to get you started on your 
"Twisted" adventure.  See the Etsy listing for all the exciting details.

Only 12 days left until my Twisted Sistah Choker DVD giveaway drawing.  If you haven't signed up and would like to be included, please see my last post.  

DVD's will be available for purchased in my Etsy store the end of September.  


On another note, registration for.....ART IS YOU in Petaluma is still open....but only for a few more days.  I invite you to visit the website and see all of the Weird Wild and Wonderful happenings taking place during the week of September 19-23.  I so look forward to meeting all of you who have signed up for my classes...we will have so much fun in our jammies and tutus!!!!! 

Hope you are all having a great week and enjoying this wonderful life of ours.  I am off to my studio which is currently in creative chaos as I prepare for my up and coming classes.



3 comments:

Alice said...

How long will you be offering these kits? I'd love to join but I just can't swing it right now. I'm thinking the beginning of the new year.....

The kits are gorgous!

Charlene said...

Oh how pretty! Can't wait until this goes LIVE! And I'm pouting that I'm not going to Petaluma! YOU GUYS WILL HAVE A BLAST! Lost of photos please. I loved our long chat today. I miss you sooooooooooooooooo.

HUGS!
Charlene & Elle

KaReN EiLeeN said...

Oh My Goodness...I could spend all day here.....the dust bunnies would be having tea, the grass would be three feet tall, my work would be at a complete standstill.....but I would enjoy every minute spent at your inspiring cottage....I will have to visit in shorter visits from now on....I have a funny feeling I might have met you briefly at Remnants a few years back. I think you commented on my bloomers and I on your jewelry and you told me you were a designer.....